- to compile, maintain and up-date from time to time a directory of all the members of the Association.
- to create and develop a healthy cooperation, exchange of idea and views amongst the member alumni.
- to stimulate amongst the members of the association dedicated thoughts and efforts towards the development of the University.
- to provide cooperation and coordination from time to time on the vital issues of the University.
- to institute prizes and awards for outstanding performance in the field of competition, project work, research papers and other professional activity by research scholars of the University and
- to institute and establish, grants, awards and prizes to encourage curricular and extra co-curricular activities amongst the students community of the University in particular and students community of the state in general.
To enable to achieve the above objectives, the association will undertake the following activities:
- Organizing conference, seminar, workshop, symposia, debates and essay/ quiz competition etc. on vital issues so as to enrich the academic knowledge of the member alumni in particular and students community of the state in general.
- Publishing books, journals, periodicals, Newsletter and other relevant documents and literature from time to time.
- Arranging lectures or academic panel discussions on topics connected with state issues and other vital issues.
- Undertaking any other activity or activities for the fulfillment of the objectives of the association.